Wednesday, March 27, 2013

photos on the wall


you guys, i stumbled upon this photo wallpaper over at a beautiful mess.


i am so obsessed with it!

they used photos from their instax instant camera, but you could just as easily do it with instagrams, and lord knows, i love instagram. and it looks super easy. they didn't print out each of those photos. they actually had pages printed of the images and then simply stapled em up to the walls. no glue,  no mess. awesome.

i don't have anywhere or any need for them at my house,
but my family's lake house, abso-freakin-lutely.

i'm calling my mom right now and pleading my case.

how fun? using years and years of lake photos from when we were small all the way up until now. fun. fun. fun. fun. fun.
i can't even.



photos are my jam.


JILL


No comments:

Post a Comment