Tuesday, October 16, 2012

new friend.



this guy from zgallerie is finding his way to my house as i type this.

{i've always had my eye on this one but for $98 i let it sit there... until this friend pops up for much much much cheaper. and i like him better!!}

and he won't get put away after halloween.

so cute.
in my weird way.
he'll look great nestled amongst my books in my living room.


but.....


thanks for letting me take a day off yesterday.
i survived the wedding!
more than survived, i had so much fun.

it rained all flipping day. all flipping day.
 but the bride was goregeous, the wedding was gorgeous and we found a way to take some gorgeous photog, even in the rain.

then sunday i had 3 more sessions!
busy is so great but i was tiiiiiired.

i had a brother/sister (twins) senior session in the morining.
cutest little prego and her husband in the afternoon.
and a stunning family of 3 in the evening.

all different locations.
all awesome.

i can't wait to share but i have a load of editing to do now before any of that can happen.


after this weekend, i was even more excited to let photog be my official job in the near future. it's my 2 year game plan.

can't wait.

i loved every second of it.


happy tuesday.

JILL

3 comments:

  1. so excited for you and the very near future! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to hear that you will be pursuing photography full time in the near future!...and the skull is oddly adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls!! i'm excited, too. butterflies in my stomach, excited :)

    ReplyDelete