Monday, May 7, 2012

big girl ice cream.


get out your ice cream makers, ya'll.
these ice creams aren't just for little kids.
grown ups approved.

these recipes have me drooling.
they're all saved on my dessert pinterest page.
{yeah, i have one of those.}
go get yourself some.


lavender honey. just like on 'it's complicated.'
can't wait to try this one.


butter.
this one is certainly for special occasions only.






i bet it's similar to a bananas foster, which i love.


bam.


and a healthier recipe i can see myself making all the time this summer (just in my magic bullet!!), it's blueberry frozen yogurt. made with frozen blueberries, greek yogurt and honey!

am i making you as hungry as i'm making myself?

love.

JILL

1 comment:

  1. Now this is the way to start summer off! I can't wait to make some of these recipes. Perfect for a hot summer day at the lake.

    ReplyDelete